Dear Duckers, the rules for meme contests are changing, as decided by the community. Here are the details:
How to enter?
1. Hold $5 worth of Duckereum
2. Follow @duckereum on Twitter
3. Like and retweet the post with your meme + tag 3 friends
4. Join the private Telegram group dedicated to the meme contests, by following this link (https://telegram.me/collablandbot?start=VFBDI1RFTCNDT01NIy0xMDAxNzI4MzAwMjk4): (click on “Start” and follow the procedure — Collab Land [a bot] will check that you have the minimum required Duckereum)
5. Post your meme in the Telegram group, along with the link to your Tweet.
Done 👏🏻 !
Schedule and voting
The competition starts on Monday, at noon UTC. Participants have 7 days, until the following Monday, noon UTC, to submit their masterpiece on Twitter and Telegram.
From this Monday, noon UTC, the reactions are open and the members of the group can react thanks to the red heart on the memes posted on Telegram. They have 2 days, until Wednesday, noon UTC to do it.
The 3 memes with the most red hearts will join the final on the Snapshot platform. The Duckereum holders will choose the grand prize winner, and will have until Friday, noon UTC to vote.
You can participate by posting a meme, a GIF, a video, or any other audio visual content that is funny (surprise us!) — unless exception clearly mentioned on the tweet announcing the contest. Any NSFW submission, racist, or discriminatory will not be considered. Be funny, but be sure not to hurt anyone (we’re here to laugh, not cry).
Thanks for reading!